Dear Caribe Resort Owners,
We are so excited to have you in town during this holiday season. On Thursday, December 2nd, we will be having a tree lighting ceremony in the B building Atrium. The festivities will include pictures with Santa and your favorite holiday treats as we light up our beautiful decorations. We hope you will join us at 5pm for this exciting event.
On behalf of the Caribe Resort COA, a friendly reminder regarding our pet policy is explained for your review. Repeated violations of any of these policies may result in privileges being permanently revoked. Dog registration takes place in the sales office Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm. Please call 251-980-9040 if you need to make arrangements outside of this window. To register, the deeded owner will need to be present with the dog, along with a copy of their current vaccination records. A photo will be taken of the deeded owner and pet for verification purposes. The deeded owner will also be required to sign a leash policy form that can be viewed here.
- Dog registration is exclusive to the deeded owner only. This means relatives & friends of owners & guests are not permitted to register a dog.
- Every dog on file must have a current record of their rabies vaccination on file. If you have not submitted one in the last year, please email [email protected] to update your file.
- Dogs are permitted to be walked only on the south side of the buildings. Please do not bring dogs into the pool areas, fitness centers, or on the bay walk/north side of the building.
- Dogs must be on a leash with the green lanyard visible at all times.
- Please pick up all dog waste. Bags & wastebaskets are available on the parking level loading docks of each building.
- Loud barking from pets is prohibited and will be treated as a public nuisance.
- Any damages caused by a pet will be billed directly to the owner’s statement.
- Cats are prohibited on the property.
In addition to these rules, any owner who loans or permits a guest or family member to use their leash will automatically have their privileges permanently revoked, and the pet must be removed immediately from the property. We do understand that in many cases, pets are a part of your family, however, we want to ensure all owner’s rights are supported and the property rules are applied as elected by your COA board.
Thank you for your cooperation!