Dear Caribe Resort Owners,
- Today the fitness center in B tower will begin having the old fitness equipment removed. The new equipment arrived this morning and we will be working on this transition of changing out the machines.
- The mini golf area South-side of C building is continuing renovation but is receiving some supply delays. We are still aiming to complete this area in January.
- The Lazy River is currently closed to guests and owners as crews are working on the decking around this amenity. Closure of this area will continue until further notice. At this time the usage of the C upper deck pool area is still available.
- Events On Property:
- The winter activities on property will begin in January and are open to all owners free of cost. Just head over to the B building front desk to receive your wristband for access to winter events. The winter fitness classes are available, but payment must be made to the instructors for these activities. We will post the calendar next week.
- On Friday, February 17, 2023 a welcome reception for the annual meeting will be held from 5pm-7pm in the D building.
- The Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, February 18, 2023 in the D100 space at 1pm. Lunch will be served beginning at noon. If you are interested in running for the board, please notify your owner relations representative for an application.